Why Sell Your Home With The Reger Group?
Vast Experience, Market Expertise & Superior Customer Service
As one of the top-producing real estate teams in Portland, Oregon and its surrounding areas, The Reger Group understands that the decision to sell your home can be one of the most significant decisions you will make in your life. Not only does it likely represent a very large financial investment for you, but it’s also a very personal one and can be a highly emotional process. In today’s difficult and complex real estate market, home sellers need the expert guidance and market insight that can only be provided by an experienced and high-producing agent. It’s this experience and expertise that enables Craig Reger and his team to know just what it will take to get the maximum value for your home within your time frame.
How much is your home REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers? What happens when the inspection report comes back? These are just a few of the many questions to be answered when going through the process of listing your home.
The numbers say a lot:
• We sold more than 94 homes and over $31 million in total volume
• We earned our sellers an average of 98% of their asking price…6% more than the average in Portland. That’s $13,000 more in our sellers’ pockets!
• We have sold our listings 56% faster than the average time it took other Realtors to sell homes in the Portland metro area
• Our average sales price is 22% above the average for the Portland metro area
Here is just some of what you can expect when working with The Reger Group to sell
-Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently on the market, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today’s market. In the industry this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. We will do this for you, for FREE and with no obligation.
– We will walk through your home together and we will advise you how to best present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Our vast experience selling homes helps us know the difference.
-Our home staging recommendations, professional photography and complete virtual tours ensure that your home is showcased looking its best- online, in print, and in person.
– We offer our Sellers a Comprehensive Multi-Media Marketing Program to ensure the maximum exposure of your home. This includes extensive online advertising and much more. A key component to our marketing program is communication with you, the Seller.
– As an experienced team, we bring with us an extensive network of both qualified buyers and other real estate professionals. Even before your home is listed we are busy marketing it to the other top agents in town and to all of their qualified buyers too!
– Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! We ensure they don’t waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home, BEFORE you’re tied up in escrow.
– Negotiating with buyers can be stressful. We will help you expertly negotiate through every issue that may come up, so that the final contract reflects your best possible terms and conditions.
– Contracts are complicated, and can be intimidating. You don’t want to go to a closing with any doubts. We will give you the full benefit of our real estate knowledge and experience, and access to our premiere network of other experts such as lenders, appraisers, attorneys and title officers when necessary. We only work with the best!
– You pay no up front costs for our services! You can bet that we will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear, within your timeframe. We only get paid when we’re successful!
If you are considering selling your home, or just curious about what your current home value might be please contact us today and request our FREE in-home presentation of how we will market your property! There’s never any obligation.