Are you looking for a career with a top performing team poised for massive growth? We are looking for the right agents, inside sales, administrative and customer service professionals to grow with us.
Our mission is to change lives by providing extraordinary representation with expert counsel and unparalleled service.
Our Vision is to be the real estate advisers of choice for more home buyers, home sellers and real estate investors than any other real estate group.
What does all of that mean? It means that we offer our buyers and sellers extraordinary representation because we have a team of highly skilled and dedicated professionals. Headquartered in Portland Oregon, The Reger Group was founded in 1997 by Craig Reger who has over 20 years of experience as a top producing Real Estate Agent. Our dedicated agents have sold over 5000 properties in the Portland Metro area, Salem, Eugene and Northern California. In our Portland Headquarters, our administration, inside sales agents and key leadership direct the lead generation, marketing and transaction management that allow our agents to focus on what they got into business to do….sell real estate!
• A dedicated lead generation team
• Individual experts in selling, buying, marketing, training, customer service, outbound prospecting, negotiations, and processing that are there to support you
• Positions with unlimited commission income or secure monthly salaries with bonus potential
• Opportunities for massive growth as we continue to expand into new markets
• Generous paid time off and a fun work environment where talented individuals can excel
Real Estate Agent:
Do you have massive goals, big dreams and a desire to operate a business at the highest level possible?
We are a top producing real estate team seeking talented and motivated sales agents who are passionate about growth and opportunity! Are you a licensed real estate agent and/or in the process of getting your real estate license? Or, do you want to be? We will help you create the vision you are looking for with an incredible career in real estate.
Working side-by-side with Keller Williams most successful and respected realtors is a tremendous opportunity for someone who has the following:
- Ambition: Tireless in their pursuit of their dreams and success.
- Passion: Someone with passion for real estate, customer care and a passion for achieving goals.
- Accountability: is goal driven and results focused with a dedication and desire for constant development.
- Availability: We need you to be at work each day with a committed attitude to proactively accomplish our and our clients’ goals. A commitment to lead generation daily and a desire to constantly improve themselves and their skills. We take great care of our clients and this needs to be one of your passions.
- Reliability: Our clients deserve us to be experts in our field and to deliver on our promise, every time.
- Technical skills that will allow you to learn and use our client management and lead generation systems. We need you to have experience with Office, Google docs, DocuSign and Zipforms. Experience with Top Producer would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that will foster excellent client service.
- A sense of humor and team participation, as our team is fast- paced and results- focused, if the phrase “You can have Reasons or you can have Results” resonates with you, you will be able to commit to one of our strongest philosophies.
This is a full time sales position open immediately. We need you to be available for a five-day flexible workweek schedule that will always require morning lead generation and will sometimes include evenings and weekends as our clients needs dictate our time.
Currently we have over 8,000 buyer and seller leads needing a great agent to work with! We have 3 nationally recognized coaches ready to lead YOU in hitting your goals and exceeding limits. Additionally, we have proven scripts, systems and an amazing customer service/administrative support team that helps you achieve your goals!
Contact us today at 503-270-5648 & email us your resume and cover letter: email@example.com